For Middle and High School Students. June 15 – September 14, 2020 Submit Digital Art, Poetry, or Short Stories. Prizes for middle and high school students and a Grand Prize Winner!
Prizes awarded on Sunday, October 25th.
· Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, technique, presentation, and emotional impact.
· All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the submit button on the online form at www.pwcgov.org/library.
· Only digital art will be accepted this year.
· Competitors may submit a maximum of two entries.
· Short Stories may be no longer than five pages.
· Prizes will be awarded at the Creative Arts Showcase on Sunday, October 25th at Chinn Park
· Participants must be residents of Prince William County, Manassas, or Manassas Park
· The deadline for entries is Monday, September 14th