OmniRide’s Spring Service Change will take effect on Monday, June 7, and will include changes to most routes, including the Express Lake Ridge to Washington, Pentagon, and Crystal City, and the Local Omniride in Lake Ridge. The Lake Ridge – Mark Center Express route is still suspended.
All schedules have been reprinted with new effective dates. New schedule brochures are available from operators upon request and are posted on the OmniRide website. Please note that routes not listed below do not have any timetable or map changes.
THE FOLLOWING ROUTES HAVE REVISED TIMETABLES:
- Dale City – Washington (D-100)
- Dale City – Pentagon & Rosslyn/Ballston (D-200)
- Dale City – Navy Yard (D-300)
- Gainesville – Washington (611)
- Gainesville – Washington (612)
- Haymarket – Rosslyn/Ballston (622)
- Lake Ridge – Washington AM (L-100)
- Lake Ridge – Pentagon & Crystal City (L-200)
- Manassas (601/602)
- Montclair (MC)
- South Route 1 (RS)
- Stafford – Washington (543)
- Stafford � Pentagon (942)
OmniRide Metro Express
- Manassas Metro Express (60)
- Linton Hall Metro Express (61)
- Dale City
- Woodbridge/Lake Ridge
Service on two Express routes will be reinstated, with changes to routing.
- Dale City – Mark Center (D-400)
- Tysons (T)
Contact OmniRide Customer Service at 703-730-6664 or Omni@OmniRide.com for more information.