Neighborhood concerns, land use cases, policy questions–we are here to help you navigate Prince William County government, and have a number of ways that you can engage with the Occoquan District Office:
- Submit constituent concerns to our online portal: occoq.org/help; your request will be entered into our Help Desk and you will receive an initial response within 1 business day.
- Call 571.492.4259. You will be prompted to give your name and then your call will begin. If we are unable to answer, please leave a detailed message and contact information (address, phone and email). Your call will be returned within 1 business day.
- To request a meeting, use the online help form or email email@example.com. Most meetings are held by phone or video call to maximize the Supervisor’s schedule and availability. There are occasions where staff will represent the Supervisor’s office in his place.
- Follow us on Facebook for updates and event announcements.
- Contact Occoquan District staff members directly.