Shape Your Community! Engage in Local Issues
At any given time, there are a number of ways to learn about and shape policies, programs, and projects in our community. A number are coming up in the next few weeks. Click on the headline for any of the engagement opportunities below to learn more and please consider participating in those that speak to you.
- Feb. 17, Design Comment Submission Deadline – Old Bridge/Occoquan Road Intersection Improvement Project
- Mail: PWC DOT, 5 County Complex Court, Suite 290 22192
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb. 19, 9am @Virtual – Budget Community Meeting: Proposed FY23 Budget will be presented at the Feb. 15 evening Board meeting & the public is invited to a presentation and discussion the following Saturday. Login details coming soon! Take a look at the full Budget Calendar and plan for future enagement opportunities.
- Feb. 22, 12pm @Virtual – “Transportation Tuesday” on Route 28 Bypass: PWC DOT introduces the Design and Engineering Team for the project and provides updates. These quick lunchtime events do not include Q&A. Instead, they dive deeper into concerns previously expressed by residents (click to see how to submit yours).
- Mar. 10, 6:30 pm @ Virtual – Mobility Matters: Occoquan District Transportation Projects: Join Supervisor Boddye for presentations & discussion of projects in the works to improve mobility in the Occoquan District, making it faster and safer to get where you are going, whether by car, by bike, or on foot.
- Ongoing: Speak Up! Prince William: This online resource enables you to preview and comment on Board of County Supervisor agendas and to sign up for online Public Comment time.